Thursday, April 3, 2008

Just watched American Idol results on Channel 5
Yeah, Ramiele is out.
Btw I knew that from the Yahoo headlines many hours ago

Omg... I wanna cry
She's....she's....she's....
Awwww.....
She was feeling so sad... she was crying...
Seeing her sad makes me sad too...

I seriously feel like hugging her
and sayang sayang her too,
when I watched Ryan announced she's eliminated
I just feel like teleporting there and wrap her in my arms...
But for that, I thk i gotta contact Hiro or Peter

Damn, I wish I was Kristy Lee during that time
Hugging her so tightly in her arms...
I'm Jealous!!!
But ohwells... The great ones has to stay.
She's got a great voice, but bad songchoice.

But i just want her to stay longer...
N i never expect her to win the competition...

N NO I DONT WANT THAT POKEMONISH DAVID ARCHULETA TO WIN EITHER!
EVEN HIS NAME SOUNDS LIKE A POKEMON!
He's got a kind of face that makes me wanna smack it damn damn hard
But yeah he's got the package. N its not rayfick-friendly

K, hope Michael johns or David cook wins. David cook, not David archuleta the pokemon

Can't believe I get to worked-up over American Idol, especially Ramiele.
I thk i rilly need councelling.
N also, read more on that link wilson gaf on my tagboard. LOL

K i got to do my sis's art homework.
Yeah... sad life... I noe...

No comments: