Thursday, April 17, 2008

School was okay 2day, xcept for the ridiculous 4 hours break.
What the shit.

Start off with Web design.
Web design.... I thk its quite fun. Abit tedious lah, but I seem to enjoy it.
And, we r using notepad only, for the 1st number of weeks. Notepad is
user-friendly. I noe we r gonna use dreamweaver, program new to most of
us I thk, but at least we start of with notepad. Not some other cool softwares
like some Adobe programs which u need to learn the basics of the program 1st.

Ohya, I got Jailbird for my Web design tutor, and also lecturer. Yeah, the jailbird
who was our lecturer for Design fund last year.
Btw I called her Jailbird last time bcoz after she cut her hair short last time,
her hairstyle looks like typical female prisoner's hairstyle. Not bcoz she's
really an ex-convict.

Oklah she. I thk she's quite good for a tutor, Although I thk she likes to give
too much examples, and she takes damn long when she's giving us examples.
Too many pauses.

But she's a bad lecturer, so boring.. And wat she said during tutorial is what
she said during lecture.

Ohya, N she's freaky!!!!! She remembered my name!!! She's the 1 who takes our
attendance in the beginning of our class. After our lesson ends, which is after 3hrs,
I went to see her to talk abt the class, because suddenly my name shift to group2.
She looked at me and said " You are Rafiq right?''

Stunned lor. She don't even know me at all lor. She's got abt 40students. N my name
is not common, like 'peter', or 'david', or 'ali', ''jane'', or even 'susan'. Typical names u will
find in maths problem sums question. LOL!!!!

Shit, why I'm talking too much abt her? N btw, I'm starting to feel pain now.
Pain that is inflicted by Yr2. Yr2 is starting to kill me...

No comments: