Sunday, May 3, 2009

BACK AND BLOGGING ON MY LAPTOP!!
Whoasome!!!!

Sent my laptop for reformating and stuff last sunday. ohh exactly last week.
but its like, i have no time to like, touch my laptop last weekdays.
Yeahh fyp getting busy. And also have to juggle coke project.
Been going home like, 11pm these few days. And we stayed overnight too.
Ahaha last Wednesday stayed overnite, and L4D.
And also ate alot of snacks in school till i got a bloody sorethroat and cough.
Yeahh still coughing now. Soo annoying. Hmmm maybe i shld get MC and
pon 2mrw? ehehehe

ANyways Fyp is ending soon. And Ah boy told us that we will have alot of work to do.
Good thing Coke is over. But I wanna do some personal work, for portfolio purposes.
And theres no maya in my laptop. Awww sad.
My laptop lost its memory. I must really spend time with it, so that it can regain all it's
lost memories.

ANd what the hell is that "monetize" tab for? I just notice it beside the layout tab.
And im back playing with my Psp too. Yay. Playing Dynasty warrior strikeforce
and also DJ max.

AND WTH!!!! I watched HEROES. THE ENDING IS WTHLING CRAP!!!!
TOTALLY! That show is dying already. I find it getting crappier and crappier.
Well at least Ali Carter is stil alive, i dont know whether its Tracy or THE
OTHER SISTER! Annoying. But its pretty awesome that she can juggle these
roles.
But yeah, seriously?! SPOILER ALERT!
SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT!!!!!
Im super Sad that Nathan is dead. But kinda happy at the same time, because
every season finale shows that he's dying, but he's not. But now he officially died! I think?
Ad the way he died is awesome!!!! Blood gushing out of his throat,. Fuaahh awesome shit.
Maybe he's still alive?
Yeahh something about heroes is that the main cast wont ever die. And seriously, again,
who wants a psychotic serial killer to act as your son? So bloody ackward lah. Sheeesh.
Yeahh yeahh im complaining. But still, im gonna watch the next season!!!!
AND Prison Break is back too!!! Okay im gonna shit now. Byes

No comments: