Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ok, somehow i manage to stay alive.
Only ate a bowl of instant noodles chicken flavour to
start my fast. N i manage to survive from 5.30am to 7.05pm.
Well not really, i had a cup of horlicks and half a cup of milk.
I remembered last year i dont at all from 12am to 7pm, for a few
days. Thats 19hrs.

K watever.
Oooooo i so hate cockroaches. They sort of gone from my house already,
but i just saw 1 today. Well not dat big looking. And it has not develop
wings yet, so phew. But im still afraid of it. Stupid shit.
It was on the bottle of handsoap. Probably he wans a little booze before
dying.
Is there any1 who likes cockroaches? I bet the insecticide company loves
cockroaches. because withot cockroaches, not much will buy insecticide.

I got watch on animal planet or discovery channel. A family let lots of
spiders run loose in the house. They dont care whether it roams in the
kitchen, on their food and all. They sleep eat shit wif it. Yuck.
They love spiders so much, that i think they r retarded.
I wonder whether got a family who lives wif cockroaches...

Been watching Pokemon Diamond/Pearl online during these hols.
I went emotional watching 1 of the episodes just now.
Its really sad. I noe rite? im so lame. But its a good show.
It was about Chimchar. Well, its like animal cruelty.
If anime can gif that emotional impact, how abt in real life?
Animal cuelty should end. And China should end with the harsh
animal massacre already.
But yeah, I like watching pokemon, dont care whether its childish.
Its cute, nice animation,creative,funny, and got a number of sad moments.
And i really like Aipom, Pachirisu and Turtwig. Their voices is damn cute.
Well, i really like cute stuffs, wondering whether thats normal for a guy.
But Team rocket should really do something diff. So predictable.
Well, at least they add humour to it. And they got a new motto.
I prefer their old motto though.

Ok, results will be release on the 16th. i think?
So I'm all prepared, to go to my depression mode.

No comments: