Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just start my fast for today. Waiting for the food to relax
in my stomache, before goin back to sleep. But i don feel like
sleeping eh. I scared i woke up late again. These few days the
weather damn windy.
The wind was so muscular, that it even got the windchime made of
heavy seashells at home goes ching-a-ling-a-ling.
But the wind is soo sexy, that it feels so great when i stand
by the window and let the wind rape my body. awesome feeling.

Yesterday nite went to Geylang. THE BAZAAR of course. Glad its not
that packed. I hate walking or being in a crowded place, and
every1 will walk like zombies.
And wow I see lots of Red Indians, or tribal peoples. I'm talking
about people wif tattoos. Well i think when it comes to which
race in singapore got more people with tattoos and all the bad shits,
Malay wins it all.
Throw in Pre-marital sex too woot. Noo I'm not proud of it.

Well Muslim suppose to be a pure religion where we are not allowed
to have tattoos,no alcohol, males cant do piercing,no pre-marital
sex,no touching of dogs and pigs. Sheesh the list goes on.

But nowadays people dont gif a damn. They just noe that they cant touch
pigs and dogs, and no pork, nothing else. They do not care abt their
religion. AND WTH CANT I TOUCH DOGS!!! Dogs are so cute, a great
companion and all, but my religion spoils the fun. The hell.

And i think im breaking the rules too for hating my religion. Wait,
does my religion allow hating your own religion? Dont gif a damn.
Maybe in the future i may be wild and touch dogs freely too. lol
But with all dat saying, I still believe in my religion.


Ok ok, back to the tattoos. Its not dat i hate tattoos or anything lah,
its cool. Not that i wish to haf 1 or anything. I like those graphical
abstracty looking tattoo.
AND WTH WITH FISH TATTOOS?!?! They look really stupid. Come on, coloured
fish on your skin?? Eeeeeeww?(Im saying this with teenage american girls style)
Excuuuuse me?? That is soooo not totally cool, at all. Ok,
now i sound like them already.
Its like the story MEANGIRLS and the cartoon TOTALLY SPIES kinda way
of speaking.

Once again, Eeeeeww?? Not dat i hate fish. but its fish tattoo designs are
stupid to me. Its ok if its graphical kind of tattoo. But wth???
Name tattoos are also plain dumb and retarded.
Dragon designs are ok lah, although its overrated.
I like bird design too. N im talking abt birds like ravens and crows.
Not those uncool birds like flamingo, pigeons or hummingbird.



Ok, enough of this,thats wordy.
i wanna go sleep already. But im still fresh eh. I think its because
I drank Milo and also Horlicks just now.

Horlicks is da bomb. Love it. I love the powdery feeling
thickness in the drink. Great to drink when u are sick of
chocolate drinks like milo or ovaltine. Ho ho ho.

Milo. Well, it outshines the rest. I like the Australian recipe milo.
Its great. Singapore 1 ok lah, not bad also. Malaysia 1 the shit.
Im talking abt the ugly disgusting kinda shit. Malaysia milo powder
are very coarse and dry. and u also cant stir it well. Well malaysia
sucks.

Ovaltine. Good replacement for milo. Ovaltine is darker looking.
and the chocolate in it is thicker and richer i think.
But i dont like the smell.

Vico. I think u can only get this from malaysia. Hmm, i always
confuse wif this and ovaltine. But i noe vico smells worse.
Well,talking abt malaysia.I still remember when i was a cute
lil boy, my cousins and i like to sing the song.
V-I-C-O, VICO!!! hmmm.

OK wat the shit!!!! Thats even more words!!!! I thought i wanna sleep
already, dunno why im thinking of drinks and giving reviews on it.
Kk enough. I dont feel like sleeping already. i feel like playing.
And end this blogpost. Although i feel like blogging and giving
reviews on white chocolate. maybe later or 2mrw

No comments: