Thursday, September 4, 2008

4th day of fasting.
Ok lahh, can tahan. no kick at all.

Wahhh quite bored eh when I'm at home.
Played God of War 2 again on PS2. But shit lah,
reach this certain part and the game will hang.
Just when i feel like raping my ps2..
And i got no other game to play.
And the shop that sells fake games died already.

I've been playing Warcraft standard game too, and i suck.
But it kills my boredom real good. I always dunno wat type to choose.
Undead
- I like them because they can heal themselves on the blight.
- I like how they build buildings too, its like wheel-of fortune kinda
- But I hate it that they haf to create buildings on the blight.

Night Elf
- I like their range. I like the girl on the panther units that throws glaive.
- I hate their buildings. they look ugly. but the towers looks funny though, throwing rocks. And the wisps dont eat trees! So cant haf additional land.

Human
-I like their mortar team. like the spellcasters, like the towers.
-hate their farms.Really hate it.

Orcs
- Love their brute strength. And their units look cool.
- I dont like their net. its not auto cast.

Shit, now my blog sounds like a game review. THAT shows im bored
and i dunno what to blog abt.
So bored, i started watching Pokemon Diamond and pearl. lol.
Pokemon is a great show. But team rocket should really die.
bloody annoying.Watching the show makes me feel like playing the
game. But sad lah, no NDS. ANd no psp to play too.

So after Emoing, jumping down the building afew times, and cutting
my wrist till i got no more wrist to cut, I search for my long lost
GAMEBOY SP!!! Lol. And started playing Pokemon Emerald. HAAHAHA
Im retarded. But dont tink it will last long.

Been watching back Charmed too. And I cant wait for Heroes Season3!!!
I love supernatural shows.

K im waiting for a call from cheers. Hopefully i get the job. I dont care
if its cheers or the pay is low watever. I need a job.

No comments: