Sunday, July 20, 2008

my blog has become like, a post per week.
K, school's suck.
Assignments are just so crazy. N Studio Project is gonna start soon too.
2d animation progress - I'm done with the run cycle. Haven do other parts. and still need to colour.
3d animation progress - Errr. I dunno. I thk i only rigged finish the legs dats all.
3d Modelling - Nothing. Haven even start modelling. and still need to rig.
Web design - concept done. Haven start designing, not even done with the final layout plan.
MG- ok lah, got 16secs down. Its like, 10 to 20%?

So screwed. N im still slackiing now.
Ok btw, Last friday I saw 2 gays quarrelling. Omg lah.
The 1st gay scolded the other gay "I'm blaming you, Its all your fault!"
Then the other gay replied "Shut up! I dont want to talk to you again. huh!"
The 1st gay sigh with his gay head turn and gay eye blink and walk off.

LOL! Their age is like wat, around 17?

n ohya last few weeks ago my family and I went to JB. N we ate at this fastfood restaurant called Mary Brown. LOL 2 transvestites were the cashiers!!! Ahahahaha!
Their makeup weighs like 5kg, worse than that Minah in Dmd lol.

No comments: