Friday, July 4, 2008

I got tagged by Desmond too. N this is not the 20qn wan. lol


Starting Time: 12.20PM
Name:Muhammad Rafiq
Sisters: 2 younger sis
Brothers: 2 older bros
Shoe size:Us 11
Height: Errrr. Cant recall.
Where do you live: Hougang
Favourite drinks: Pink guava juice and bird nest
Favourite breakfast: Sandwiches is always fine with me
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yes
Swam in the ocean: No
Fallen asleep at school: Yup
Broken someone’s heart: Eeer, no. dunno
Fell off your chair: Yeah
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Nope
Saved e-mails: Yea. But not those annoying chain letters!!! Gah!!
What is your room like: Fire hazard.
What’s right beside you: WACOM graphic tablet. Window. Cute gory bear plush.
What is the last thing you ate: Chicken chop last night. I haven eat breakfast! ohno
Ever had chicken pox: Ya
Sore throat: Tell me never gets soar throat. lol. yeah those babies. -_-
Stitches: yup
Broken nose: No
Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes
Like picnics: No
Who was/were the last person/people you danced with: my 7yr old sister XP
Last smile you made: about 30mins ago while watching Britain's got talent on youtube.
You last yelled at: yesterday. I yelled "wait!"

Today:
did you talk to someone you like: Yes
Kissed anyone: No
Get sick: No
Miss someone: No
Best feeling in the world: When desserts bring me to heaven
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No. But I slept with my Ultraman and power ranger toys when i was very young. lol
What’s under your bed: Got that hot babe ghost. u noe, the photo of a ghost under the bed of a sleeping patient in the hospital?
Who do you really hate: That high pants secondary school cca teacher of mine. lol actually i dunno.
What time is it now?12.40pm

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yes.
Any siblings: GRRRRR!!!!
Do you want children: yes.
Do you smile often: Not really. I look depressed when i relax my face.
Do you like your hand-writing: NO!
Are your toe nails painted: No.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: I dont wanna sleep on other people's bed. Might be filthy, LOL.
What color shirt are you wearing now: earthy yellowish brown?
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: On the way back from fetching my sis.
I can’t wait till: This thing will be over!
When did you cry last: Dunno
you a friendly person: Okay lah
Do you have any pets: no currently
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: I dont know! I do not stalk people!
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: yup. my sis
Do you sleep with the TV on?: rarely, but it happens.
What are you doing right now?: Slashing my wrist. This quiz driving me nuts ahaha
Have you ever crawled through a window?: Erm, nope.
Can you handle the truth?: Yes
Are you too forgiving?: Yea
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mum.
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Cant recall
How many people can you say you’ve really loved?: families. frens.
Do you eat healthy?: Nope. Sometimes only
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Nah
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?:No 1. I dont really goin to people telling em abt my problems. maybe to this blog.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: I thk 50:50
you confident?: minimal

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. staying alive
2. Mugging
3. draw. Especially on all my textbooks
4. Playing block-catching bare-footed. lol
5. Become wiser.

5 things on my to-do list today :
1. Work on MG
2. Listen to 98.7fm top20 countdown at 8pm
3. Watch at least 2episodes of Charmed
4. Tidy the house
5. Finish this quiz

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Skittles
2. Twix
3. swiss roll
4. twisties barbeque flavour
5. Ribena pastilles

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Hire lotsa bodyguards
2. Buy land, build super big house. If Singapore cant take it, build overseas.
3. Go to the 8th world wonders. Izit 8? or isit 9?
4. Earn a mini zoo. Maybe that can be part of my house.
5. Dont forget donations.

5 of my bad habits:
1. Procrastinating
2. my mind being blank at times
3. Always do last-minute work
4. Waste time stoning
5. Playing lame games

5 places I have lived in:
1. My house
2. Tan Tock Seng's Hospital
3. Aunt's house
4. ShiKang's house(stayover)
5. Primary school. camp

5 jobs I’ve had:
1. Student
2. Wedding dish washer! LOL
3. Ironer? Sometimes my bro pay me to iron his clothes. AHAHA
4. Help my mum bake cookies and cakes.Get some of the profits.
5. NIL

WAHHH!!!! I'm still alive! Woot! I nearly died. phew its over. K.
Anybody wans to do, go ahead, feel free to do it.

No comments: