Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Im still emoing
D+ is like a 1001 needles piercing ur heart,
breaking it into jigsaw puzzles,
Which cannot be fixed with elephant brand super glue
This Emo state makes me eat alot of chocolates and sweets
N i still feel like eating another packet of caramel corn
So frus rite now.

N ohya!

What's wrong with people calling themselves as some
Anime characters,
WWE superstars,
Popular rockband or singers,
Sports players and etc??

I seriously find it stupid.

Its like, Hey I'm Uzumaki Ichigo
or, Hey, my username is BritneyXforever
Or even, Muhammad Neji bin Hyuuga.
Hmm or Jolie's_new_stepson

Man, this is fun!!!! Let me thk more

TamilxTigerxWoods ???

masTER_selamat ??

[Michael_Jackass] ??

K now im starting to become like those posers. Dang. K i shld stop.

Its ok if u r a Die-hard fan of smthing. But calling urself sm1 else,
izin that stupid?
N i don rilly like seeing peope wearing those jersey with some
soccer player star's name on its back.
Its like " hey I'm peter, and Im wearing a jersey with the name, 'Rooney' on it!"
Why not put your own name or, add a " 's " and the " fan " on it,
So it becomes " Rooney's fan "


Hmm i talk abt these after seeing usernames everywhere,
and also after designing a logo for a fren of mine
Added my own stuffs but he wans the design to look totally like his reference.
Now stupid me need to redo

I've learnt a lesson. Noe wat ur client really wans, dont gif a damn whether u hate it or not.


What I said is just my opinion. N whether u agree or not, no biggie.
Im just depressed and dunno wat to blog abt.
Hehe.
D+ is a real bully. It changes my life. i hate it

No comments: