Friday, March 28, 2008

Hmmm.... So i got into animation...LIKE wat the shit?!?!Yippie Monkey!!!!N i was very worried D+ gonna bully me into Games...

Hmm this post is dedicated to D+


Dear D+

D+, thanks for being a D+
I should be thankful....
that U're not a D, or even F

But....
You know what?
You suck!!!!!!
Like seriously,
sorry about that

Although U suck,
(yeah face it dude, u suck)
I still got into animation
Thank You

Yeah thank you
although The 'B's and the 'C's
helped me more
But you should be glad that,
'A', your enemy, didn't help me at all for sem2

D+, I'm thankful for you,
just because i got to animation.
Don't expect me to continue liking you
after u read this.

Like I said earlier, U SUCK!
So I'm gonna ditch you,
and go flirt with the 'A's and 'B's

Fat hope you said?
Damn u D+!!!
How dare you said that to me!
You will no longer be in my heart

Hmm.....
I know the 'A's
are playing hard to get
tsk tsk tsk...
But you will be mine eventually!!!
Mua ha haha!!!

So D+.........
Are you jealous after reading that?
And please, don't act cute
with a sulking puppy face
I know D stands for Dog
But that doesn mean u can act cute like a puppy

D+,
go upgrade yourself!!!
Train yourself
I heard when u reach lvl20,
u will evolve to 'C'!!!
and lvl50 to 'B'

Cool izint it?!
No use telling u what level
gets you to 'A'
Because u will never make it
HAHAHA

But 'B' is good enough
So D+....
I guess this is goodbye?
I don't want to see you any more
No to your family and relatives too.
'D' is soo not my cup of bubble tea

take care...
And I don want to see your kind
raping( rape + ing) my friends too

Yours faithfully
Rayfick


After typing this shit, I thk I need counselling.....
LOL

No comments: