Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sian i hate this
I rilly wanna go to animation
I got B+ for animation fundamentals
And B+ for intro to 3D
although its not A, im sorta happy wif it.
BUT, I GOT D+ FOR THAT DAMN SP2!!!!

I rilly hate myself
Im gonna google for 'I hate Rafiq' club soon
If got, I go join. 0(,,^_^,,)0

Shit, grades so bad still got time to act cute.
Bleah....
D+....

D+ = Rayfick's sad
If im sad, that means im not happy
If im not happy, I don't like it
If i don't like being not happy, that means I sad.
If im happy, I like it
N im not sad when Im happy
But after talking abt this, I thk Im crazy
If im crazy, am I happy?
Or izit Sad?
I dunno, because Im crazy, n I like it.

When I like it, Im happy
But HEY! But If some1 call me crazy, I will be Sad!

Im talking crap, so confirm Im crazy.

1)Crazy + Sad = not happy

hmm, so that means
2)Not happy - Sad = Crazy

3)Crazy - not happy = -Sad
4)-Sad= happy

So,
5)happy = crazy -not happy

But
6)-not happy = happy

So that means,
7)Happy = Crazy + happy.

Happy on each side? So u haf to cancel both rite?
So its,
8)0 = Crazy

So if u put Crazy=0 into equation (1),
9) 0 + sad = not happy

10) Sad = not happy!!!

OMG Im so smart!!!
When I'm smart, Im happy
When, Im smart, Im not crazy

So that means,
11)Happy = not crazy

But I thought crazy= 0
And 12)not crazy= the negative of crazy

So that means
13)Not Crazy= -0

But theres no -0 !!!
So dat means
14)Not crazy = 0???

Put this in equation (11) and I'll get
Happy = 0 ?!?!

So, Happy= nothing?!?!


K now Im crazy
N sad.
But I dunno whether I am more sad or more crazy


So people, please solve this question

Fill in the blank with '<' or '>'
Rafiq is...

SAD ( ) Crazy

To answer this qn, take a pen, n write on your computer screen


Wow... I miss doin maths

No comments: