Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ouhhh its been awhile.

OKAYYYY UPDATE!!!!!

NO UPDATES!!!
K im done.

No, lame. Kk many stuffs to blog, but im just too lazy.
And I dont wanna two-time my laptop. Its a sin you know.
Yeahh im using my desktop, which i dont like at all.
I still haven reformat my laptop. Wth seriously i need to do it soon.
But I still uses my laptop, to like watch videos and stuffs.
But i cant access internet at all. So yeah, its as good as dead.

Been watching Avatar and HanaKimi, got it from Jiawei.
They say Hanakimi is a good show. So i watch lor.
And seriously its great. Funny and emotional at the same time.
And I teared lah just now! Wth man. Super sad.

Harry Potter 6th movie is coming out soon.
And i just, erm, Dloaded the previous 5 movies lol.
Gonna watch it next weekend or smthing.
Okay i think dats it for now. I feel like a two-timing jerk now.

And 2mrw's school. And im gonna say this again.
we are still working on episode2, and half of fyp is gone already.
But Im kinda happy because, honestly, we slack alot. But people
who's gonna work on their CODPIT story for fyp beware, you
are going to HELL!!! Ahahaha. Yeahh its tough. Need to chiong
all the way and die die must finish the whole thing.

GCK group its like, if u cant finish, u pass it to the next batch.
So dont complain if u haf to do GanCheongKin for FYP lol.
And i still dunno how to spell his name. Screw him. HMPH!

No comments: