Sunday, April 19, 2009

Kris Allen - Falling Slowly


Man, this song is just so beautiful. This song got stuck in my head
after i watch him perform it last week on american idol. It was
awesome, but that stupid Randy Jackson said it was pitchy and he
dont like it or something. Screw him man, I can take his place as a judge
anytime, LOL. But Simon said it was brilliant!
Btw this song is from a movie soundtrack,Once. I forgot who's the actual singer lol.

Fypj is freaking messed up man. And the storyboard is still not finalised.
The story is as abstract as that person's artwork lah lol. Im so dead if any of the
lecturers found out my blog. But now that person is gone for the time being,
and Tze Hao(i think?) is taking over his place and work on the story. Tze Hao
is 1 of the student who started GCK lah.
Yesterday went to Des's 21st birthday party. Ahaha i was like super shock when i found
out he's 21 this year, some time ago. Doesnt look his age.

And today i just stayed at home, watched Harry Potter 2nd movie and HanaKimi last 2eps.
Wahh omg lah, i noe its embarassing, but i cried like crazy lah. WTH man. Not the "boo hoo"
kind of cry, just that tears just flowed down my cheeks a couple of times. Super emotional
show.

2mrw's school. Need to do concept stuffs. Have to design wacky looking props, then model.
And Oreo ask me to join him for Coke Zero competition, and the deadline is like, 1st May?
lol. Hopefully i can be much use to him. My AI and AE skills are super rusty liao.
Okay i gonna rest now, my headache is still killing me even though i took a 2hr nap just now.

And AHHH!! Mama Nature is in a bad mood or what. The weather is freaking HOT lah!!!

No comments: