Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm Back!!!!!!
So start jumping and say YAY!!!!
N if u really do that, go seek a counsellor....

I never dead my blog for that long before. Sorry monkeylicious90.blogspot.com,
I shouldnt have neglected you when u just had your 1st birthday recently.
I'm gonna summarise evrything in points to cut it short. N its not in order my time.
  • Motion graphic was a killer. But at least we manage to finish.
  • The Plumpy Miss Song made me LOL. Crazy her.
  • Drawing sketchbook consultation was 2 by 2. Jimmy Old man said I'm lazy, judging by my image references. Wth? In front of a girl somemore. N he tell me lame shit like "Choose a better image. If u want to cut a coconut. U dont take the blunt knife. You take a sharp 1. you know what I'm saying?" He said that n some other stuff. Damn, what a typical old man. lol.
  • Been youtubing ALOT.
  • Youtubed and ROFL at funny baby vids.
  • Youtubed and LMAO at some ugly people photos on youtube. And LMAOed at the comments too. I remembered got this very ugly girl video who suffered from Progeria. Then got some1 commented " People dont pity her! She's a monster, a demon! She don't deserve any sympathy!" I LOLed like mad lah! I feel so sadistic
  • Youtubed and LOL at this very fat overweight girl dancing. And got quite a number of people add effects and make a remix out of that video. Damn LOL lah
  • Youtubed and watched/listened to the Virtual Barber video Matilda intro to me. I listen quite a number of times. Damn fun
  • Watched 1 Indonesian drama on VCD. My bro borrowed from his fren. Its abt 2kids,girls. Both of them lost their mother. Mother died from giving birth to baby. Their Dad married a new wife. New wife is a sadistic monster. Framed the kids Dad, making him go to jail, then throw the 2kids and the baby out of the house. The 2 kids( abt age 10 and 7?) have to wander ard taking care of themselves n the baby. They meet Alot of troubles and more sadistic people. DAMN SAD lah the story. Well, all Indonesia dramas sure there's a bloody sadistic character, and its always female. Crazy.
  • Doing 2d animation yesterday was irritating. Year1 students was sitting around me. And 3 of them played songs, no earphones at all. So its like, hearing 3 different music?! And they r damn noisy and irritating!!! And the girl beside me keep singing along wif the songs. Siao char bo.Watever u spell it. lol.
  • David Cook Won American Idol 7. YEAH! American Idol is over. I dont haf much reason to watch tv now.
  • Barack Obama won. Finally its over. Its so annoying that Obama and that Clinton keep appearing on headlines, such as "Obama won the hearts of Alamak city" etc. So annoying lah.They should talk about me in yahoo headlines or something instead lah. They should say things like "Rayfick ate Macdonalds for breakfast today!" or " Rayfick killed another cockroach today!" orr "Rayfick had submitted his Assg1!" That would make the Headline more appealing.
  • I've been sleeping very early
  • I've been procrastinating on alot of stuffs lately
  • I started using lipbalm. Its not because I wanna be a drag queen, but its because my lips are very dry in the morning.


Pictures Of cockroaches. Again, lol. Cockroaches should be grateful that Im featuring them on my blog. Im sharing the limelight with them. So cockroaches, do me a favour by stop disturbing my life??? Im putting your image here for free. So good rite? Others haf to pay $10 just to feature a 50 by 50pixel image of themselves u noe?
This time i combine the images wif photoshop, easier. Bloger so annoying when u upload quite a number of images

No comments: