Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hmmm...
So i've been playing Gaia online these few days.Its a game like habbo, xcept better i thk.
Walk ard, talk to others. earn money, dress urself,make ur own house, kinda game.
My 9yr old cousin intro to me.
He ask me to play,but I don wanna play.In the end, i play.
Then he ask me to earn money(not real money, game money) by playing the minigames, buy him gift n send to his acct.

So i played, n i got hooked to it. like wth lah. annoying.
So in the end, i dont gif him all of my money. Gif him some only.
Bcoz I wanna buy my own stuff.
I want to buy a griffin as a pet. XD. I wanna pimp my car, i wanna pimp my house.

N theres alot of flirts goin on in the game.
Relationships as in, in the game only lah. flirt ard to kill boredom.
N the boygirl relationship wont last long.
Its like talk to this person. make her my girlfen. then the next day, we totally forget abt each other n look for new girlrens kinda thing.
So far I've got 3 girlfrens. N we never talk to each other anymore. lol, its like, a girlfren for a day kinda thing.

N I've been acting gay and kiss alot of guys in the game like a retarded freak, just to kill boredom, and annoy people.
N just now got 2guys started to make fun of me for no reason and were very vulgar. crazy people. Well, i made fun of them back in a polite way. Aww im such an angel! N in the end they said sorry, they made fun of random people bcoz their fren dare them to to it. lame....
N i got buy a lameass ghost outfit and scare every1 off. i didn scare them, i annoy them. lol

N i got make fren wif this guy, we played waterballoon fight n soccer(in the game lah), n I found out he added me to his BFF list on his profile. wth lol.
We chat rubbish, play rubbish, with others too of course, and then found out he live in Singapore, Punggol. So coincidence he live in S'pore n near my place too somemore.

Yeah tell me about it, Im so retarded.... But hey, im young at heart! ahahaha.
Childish i suppose...


Okay, damn i procrastinate damn alot alot.
Remember I was emoing when I got D+ for my studio project 2,
n i say i wanna improve that badly?
Well, now I wasnt as enthu as that time.

I tried digital painting. i gif up half way. i suck...
I shld stick to vector. i enjoy myself when i do vector.
but doing vector only is bad for my health....
Damn, how i wish i can be good in digital painting overnite....
N i also tried traditional water colour pencils. damn i suck n gif up half way...

No comments: