Friday, May 16, 2008

Keep visiting Granny at the hospital these few days.
Yesterday she seems to revovering well.Although just found out theres some virus in her body or smthing.

And Alexandria Hospital is so screwed up! Its small, boring, and full of huge trees.
And U need to cross the carpark to get to the cafeteria. So lame. Pity the patients.
And there's not much chairs for visitors to sit. Bleah.
And the vending machine is soo boring!!!
And they gif my granny crappy food!! They gif my grandma apple and orange juice when my grandma is having a terible cough. WTH?! Apple and orange worsen your cough! It thickens your phlegm.

K watever.
OKAY!!! Gonna post some images since my blog looks boring.

Cockroach I killed in the toilet. Remember my post on the cockroach invasion??
This is the 1.A 2mega pix hp camera. That explains the blur... N the roach is still moving when I snap.

I found this idiot under my table a day after the invasion. I push it out so that I can take a photo of it. Believe this shit is the 1 I whack wif the umbrella, bcoz I found this shit at the balcony.
Close up of the cockroach at the balcony. Retarded feelers, Must be bcoz I whacked it like crazy.
The ass is also distorted. Cant see from here.

This was afew weeks ago. Open my balcony window and this is wat I see. Lift upgrading. Now they fix to 10storey already. I live in the 3rd btw.

Huge packet!!! Blame this if my breath starts to stink like a fish!!!

VIDEO!!!! Video of ALOT of baby snails. U can see it moving. Yeah, used my hp for this too. Found this in my neighbour's flower pot. My dad needs a flowerpot, he go ask my neighbour since he got alot. Then found these inside it. Gross, but CUTE!

Ok, got to go! My mum is scolding me now. Going to visit my Granny soon.

No comments: