Tuesday, May 13, 2008

2day was kinda suck.
2am, woke up. Slack abit, then do MG.
Go kitchen, got cockroach. Not only 1, but three. Serious, no kid. Maybe more.
Then I sian, wanna shit, but bcoz of the cockroaches, i dont feel like shitting.
Then continue wif MG.
After awhile, I noticed A cockroach climbing up the balcony wall. Btw my study table is now at the balcony. I seriously freak out. I cant kill it wif a magazine or smthing, too high.
And when u see a cockroach is on high ground, u noe that its gonna start to fly.

N YEAH! TRUE! IT FLEW DOWN! I took an umbrella from the balcony and try to whack the bloody son of a pest. Hit it afew times, still alive. then it flee into the shoe rack. Then I dunno wat to do liao lor.

Heck, then at 6.30am, wanna bathe. Another stupid cockroach in the toilet, behind the door. It was on higher ground too. But it just stays there! It never do the typical cockroach flee. So I quickly grabbed a newspaper.
WHACK that SHIT! Succeed!! But still alive. I dropped the newspaper on the toilet door bcoz I freaked out at the stupid falling cockroach!
The cockroaches falls on his back, and manage to get back on its legs and start to flee ard.
I quickly grabbed Listerine and splash 1 cup(the cap of the listerine)onto the stupid shit.
LOL! I noe, weird weapon I use. Cockroach still running ard.
So I angry liao. take the body soap and squirt on that stupid shit. It works!!!! So happy.
Afew afew minutes its dead. Use water to push it down the hole.

I got take a photo of the dead shit! lazy to upload. N the wet newspaper... It was yesterday's 1, and my mum haven read finish, lol.
I dunno why, these few days my house got cockroach invasion. Must be the lift upgrading fault.
Its not that my house is dirty or anything....


K, MG. sian. Didnt listen much. So boring, so tired.
Amy Soon is a nice teacher.

Drawing. SIAN.... I rather stand than sit on the floor to draw. And drawing got no shading involved. Even more sian. I want shading.
AND DAMN JIMMY! He shld pay me, and others too who sit on the chair!!!!
We were like the models lah!!!!

And the stupid model earn like, $50 bucks just to pose for about 1hr30mins while playing PSP>
RETARDED!!

N I feel so weird, people all looking at me and draw the folds. I tnk its bcoz I was wearing long sleeves and pants. many folds,so got good reference for them.



Going home, I received sms from my mum, asking me to go back faster bcoz we r visit my grandma. She just admitted to the hospital....
N I waited for 1hr, for my brother to fetch me at yck mrt, bcoz of a misunderstanding in communication. Long story, lazy to say evrything.

Grandma looks so weak... She was sleeping most of the time. She didnt talk much....
Hopefully she's going to be fine...

No comments: