Saturday, August 16, 2008

K time to blog.
I woke up at 10am today. Shucks. I keep waking up late.
Lol and I so happens to watch Pokemon. Damn i miss dat show.
But yuck, I dont like their new outfits,and also ash's new voice.
N some of the new pokemons looks kinda retarded.

But some are really cute! Like Turtwig! The green pokemon below.
The episode i watched today got Turtwig, and it's voice is cute too.
The other 2 pokemons below is kinda cute too, although the monkey
looks kinda retarded. They are the new starter pokemons.

Ohh mann. I got a feeling Im gonna watch Pokemon again everyweek.
Some1 get it outta my head please.
Damn I feel sleepy now, when its just 12am. and I take a nap
from 6 to 8pm just now too. Sheeesh.
Blame school. Blame Assignment. And I didn't play Maya today.
Save it for Sunday.

No comments: